- EVENT ENTRY
- ToyotaFest T-Shirt
- Trophy Classes
- Location & Times
- Associated Events
- Previous Shows
Entry for ToyotaFest is open to absolutely anyone who owns a Toyota badged vehicle. We do not care what engine, gearbox or drive line is in your Toyota, but the vehicle must be a body that was sold as a Toyota. (This includes Lexus but it DOES NOT include the Subaru BRZ, Holden Nova or any other “Non Toyota” that was perhaps built by Toyota and sold by a different marque )
You don’t have to be a member of the Toymods Car Club or any other club, we encourage individuals and their family to enter and enjoy our event.
ToyotaFest is all about celebrating Toyota with like minded individuals. We encourage entry of Toyota’s in all shapes and sizes! This is not a show for only the Street Elite or Trailer sailor variety. Our aim is to have a strong social element and friendly feel to the show while trying to gather a large and diverse collection of Toyota’s on display for everyone to enjoy.
Entry to the show will be available online ONLY and there is a limited number of Entrants we can facilitate at this location. There will be no additional tickets available on the day. Once its sold out, its Sold Out.
Cost of Entry is: $20 per vehicle (Non refundable or Transferable)
Event runs rain, hail or shine as 90% of the event is undercover.
Entrants will receive:
- Event Entry
- 2018 ToyotaFest Event Sticker
- Entrants Choice voting Slip
- Sponsors Goodie Bag
- Limited 15th Anniversary Medallion!
We also have an optional Limited Production run ToyotaFest #15 T-shirt available. It can be purchased with your entry/registration for collection on the day.
NOTE TO ALL ENTRANTS…
• Display vehicles are NOT permitted to be started or moved at any time during the event (9am – 3pm).
• Display vehicles are NOT permitted to play their stereo loudly, this is a static display, not a sound off.
• All vehicles entering ToyotaFest must be Toyota bodied (Engines don’t matter).
• Castle Hill Toyota are still selling cars to the general public, and as such there is no spectator or support vehicles on site during the show but there is plenty of parking on the surrounding streets & across the road.
• Any entrants bring Vehicles on trailers that can’t be legally driven on the street can unload on site, but will need to arrive and unload before 8am.
• Motor Vehicle as part of the exhibition has to be in presentable condition, including cleanliness and presentation.
• Rare, unique & vehicles of interest may be exempt from the above point by prior arrangement at the discretion of the organisers.
• The addition or removal of fuel from vehicles while on the premises or any part of the Event Venue is not permitted.
• Must conduct themselves in a safe and orderly manner including the presentation of their vehicles. No smoking of tyres (burn-outs) and No running of engines are permitted. Entrants are liable for any damages to the grounds / venue.
• Will not be held liable for any loss, theft or damage to property, motor vehicle or persons resulting from the attendance of the event.
• We have the right to deny access to any vehicle or persons into the event if they fail to comply to the event conditions of entry or expected participant behaviour.
• All Board decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Reserves the right to add or delete trophy categories or alter judging to suit each event.
• Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
• Toymods promotes safe and responsible driving to and from all events.
– You will be taken to the eventbrite page for entry.